Tekla and JJJJound have confirmed a bedding collaboration is set to release on the week of Sep 26, 2022. Initially teased on Instagram this past summer, the collection includes duvet covers, pillow shams, and top sheets made from soft linen. Each item is crafted using Tekla’s open-weave linen material in ‘180 GSM’ and extra-long flax yarn. JJJJound’s white embroidered logo decorates each item in the same area in order to create a visual effect when layered on top of each other.
In order to celebrate the launch, JJJJound and Tekla have released a series of posters in their respective cities that draw attention to the collection. The collection launches on both brands’ respective websites on September 29th.
Image Credit: JJJJound
Tekla and JJJJound's Bedding Collaboration is Launching on September 29
1. Linen Bedding - Opportunities for disruptive innovation include developing new eco-friendly materials and exploring innovative designs that enhance the aesthetics of a bed.
2. Collaboration Marketing - Opportunities for disruptive innovation include developing unique experiences for customers through collaborations that enhance brand identity and drive sales.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunities for disruptive innovation include incorporating sustainable and ethical practices throughout the entire supply chain to meet consumers' growing demands for eco-friendly products.
1. Home Furnishings - Opportunities for disruptive innovation include developing sustainable and minimalist home decor that meets the current trend towards minimalism and eco-friendliness.
2. Fashion - Opportunities for disruptive innovation include developing eco-friendly material alternatives, exploring sustainable production practices and striving towards ethical supply chain management.
3. Marketing & Advertising - Opportunities for disruptive innovation include establishing creative collaborations for developing unique marketing campaigns to captivate the attention of younger audiences and boosting sales.