Made by Nickelodeon, this 'Technodrome Playset' is able to house Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures as they fight off evil.
From the franchise's 2016 sequel, 'Out of the Shadows,' this galactic fortress allows children to reenact some of their favorite scenes. Interdimensional, the Technodrome Playset offers a seat for Kraang to drive into battle, as well as an additional storey. Once landed, the sturdy fortress opens up to be two feet wide, giving children ample space to play.
In addition, the Technodrome Playset incorporates a secret trap door so that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles can trap their enemies within the jail. Although the action figures are sold separately, the fortress fits with most models. This toy is recommended for children between four and eight years old.
This Technodrome Playset is Great Accessory for TMNT Action Figures
1. Galactic Playsets - The popularity of themed playsets for kids allows for the creation of more complex and customizable toy sets based on popular franchises like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
2. Interdimensional Characters - The use of interdimensional characters within popular children's media (e.g. Kraang in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) allows for new unique storylines and plot twists.
3. Secret Traps and Jail Cells - The addition of trap doors and jail cells in toy playsets sparks creativity and problem-solving among children, leading to potential innovations in toy design.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The toy manufacturing industry has the potential to expand into creating more complex, customizable, and interactive playsets based on popular franchises for children.
2. Children's Media and Entertainment - The use of interdimensional characters in children's media can spark innovative storytelling and world-building, leading to more engagement from viewers and fans.
3. Educational Toy Development - The incorporation of secret traps and jail cells in educational toy designs can encourage problem-solving skills and creativity in children.