Not everyone is great with animals, but after seeing this adorable 'Teacup Pig' video, non-pet lovers should consider giving the whole animal thing another try. After all, who can resist the allure of owning a miniature pig that can be trained to do tricks the same way as a dog?
The Teacup Pig features an undeniably adorable all-black porker, and its owners are teaching it to sit on command. Seeing the mini-swine plop itself down on its bottom in order to receive a treat is hilariously cute and will no doubt warm the hearts of even the coldest animal haters.
Implications - Similar to products, consumers enjoy having exotic pets because they feel their household companions are more special if they are not readily raised by mass consumers. Corporations may consider providing the general public with uncommon household pets or products as a source of potential revenue.
The 'Teacup Pig' Video Shows People Training Miniature Swine Companions
1. Exotic Pet Ownership - Corporations may consider providing the general public with uncommon household pets as a source of potential revenue.
2. Animal Training - There is an opportunity for businesses to offer training services for exotic pets like miniature pigs.
3. Experiential Marketing - Companies can tap into the popularity of adorable animal videos to create engaging marketing campaigns.
1. Pet Product Manufacturing - Companies in this industry can develop specific products and accessories catering to exotic pet owners.
2. Animal Training Services - There is a potential market for businesses specialized in training exotic pets like miniature pigs.
3. Digital Marketing and Advertising - This industry can help businesses leverage the popularity of adorable animal videos to create effective marketing campaigns.