Noble Isle launched a bath and body Tea Rose Collection that draws inspiration from English afternoon tea. The hand wash and lotion boasts notes of soothing black tea and bergamot—a key component in an Earl Grey blend—as well as musk, clary sage, jasmine and English rose petals.
Aside from the aromatic qualities and the charm that both black tea and roses lend to the product formulas, they also offer numerous benefits for the skin. Black tea is known for its soothing, protective properties, while rose helps to keep the skin moisturized and smooth.
In the fall of this year, Noble Isle plans to expand the range with a body cream, as well as a bath and shower gel.
Noble Isle's Tea Rose Collection Reminds of Afternoon Tea Rituals
1. English Tea-inspired Skincare - Opportunity for skincare brands to develop products inspired by traditional English afternoon tea rituals.
2. Aromatic Qualities in Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity for incorporating unique and soothing fragrances, like black tea and roses, into skincare products.
3. Expanding Product Range - Businesses have the opportunity to expand their product offerings by introducing complementary products, such as body cream and bath and shower gel.
1. Skincare - Skincare industry can explore new product concepts and ingredients inspired by English tea and cultural rituals.
2. Fragrance - Opportunity for fragrance industry to incorporate unique and aromatic scents, like black tea and roses, into their product offerings.
3. Personal Care - Personal care industry can tap into the trend of English tea-inspired skincare by introducing new bath and body products.