Old British women aren't the only people interested in a cuppa, and the Tea Rex Tea Infuser makes teatime all the more fun for chamomile-drinking children.
Part toy, and part functional culinary accessory, the little green prehistoric character doesn't need to come out for just five minutes a day. Made of a durable plastic, the hollow tyrannosaurus rex closes at the neck, where a dangling chain might make a good leash for an imaginative kid.
But as far as its principal duty is concerned the dinosaur has several holes in the top of his head, to allow water to seep in and gain flavor from the tea leaves, but make it difficult for the drenched infusion to rise up and escape. For the full fun as well as the function effect, the Tea Rex Tea Infuser is best enjoyed in a transparent mug.
The Tea Rex Tea Infuser Gives You a Bite of Flavor
1. Novelty Teaware - There is an opportunity for teaware makers to create more novelty designs based on popular culture, such as the Tea Rex Tea Infuser.
2. Child-friendly Kitchenware - Manufacturers can tap into the market of child users and create more kitchen tools that are safe and visually appealing, such as the Tea Rex Tea Infuser.
3. Innovative Tea Infusers - Designers can create new and innovative tea infusers such as the Tea Rex Tea Infuser to add a fun and unique twist to the traditional tea-drinking experience.
1. Kitchenware - Kitchenware manufacturers have an opportunity to create child-friendly, fun, and imaginative tools that inspire children to explore and learn about cooking and baking.
2. Tea - The tea industry can leverage novelty teaware and innovative infusers, such as the Tea Rex Tea Infuser, to attract younger generations of consumers who are looking for unique and playful experiences.
3. Toy - Toy makers can expand their product line to create toy-like kitchen tools and accessories, such as the Tea Rex Tea Infuser, that combine fun and functionality to inspire imaginative play.