The start of a new day often requires a cup of caffeine for many people and the Tea Calendar provides the perfect one. As its name gives away, it is a calendar made up of different teas. Interestingly, the Tea Calendar is not made up of teabags as one would assume. Instead, each individual leaf is actually made out of pressed tea leaves. So when a person tears one and places it is hot water, it dissolves into the perfect cup of tea.
The Tea Calendar was created by Kolle Rebbe for high tea house German Hälssen & Lyon. Beautifully handcrafted, it will infuse wach day with a different flavor.
The Tea Calendar is a special edition.
The Tea Calendar by Kolle Rebbe Infuses Each Day with a Different Flavor
1. Tea Calendar - The Tea Calendar by Kolle Rebbe offers a unique way to experience different tea flavors each day, providing an opportunity for innovative tea packaging and brewing methods.
2. Pressed Tea Leaves - The use of pressed tea leaves in the Tea Calendar presents an opportunity for tea companies to explore alternative forms of tea packaging and brewing techniques.
3. Caffeine Alternatives - The Tea Calendar's focus on different tea flavors offers an opportunity for companies to create innovative and flavorful caffeinated alternatives to coffee.
1. Tea Industry - The Tea Calendar introduces new possibilities for tea companies to create unique tea products and different packaging options.
2. Packaging Industry - The Tea Calendar's use of pressed tea leaves opens up possibilities for companies in the packaging industry to develop innovative and eco-friendly packaging solutions for tea products.
3. Beverage Industry - The Tea Calendar's emphasis on diverse flavors and brewing methods presents an opportunity for the beverage industry to explore innovative ways to offer variety and enhance the tea-drinking experience.