Target and FAO Schwarz have announced a multi-year partnership to provide shoppers with access to a wide range of toys both in-store and online.
The partnership is set to start in mid-October just ahead of the busy gifting season and will feature FAO toys available exclusively at Target locations, Target.com and FAO locations. Featuring a price range of $9.99 to $49.99, the collection of toys will consist of at least 50 options that come in at under $20. This is sure to come as welcome news to shoppers looking to maximize every dollar this season.
Target EVP and Chief Merchandising Officer Jill Sando spoke on the Target and FAO Schwarz partnership saying, "One of the reasons families love shopping at Target is because of our incredible assortment of toys, and that selection is only getting better with our new exclusive agreement with the beloved FAO Schwarz brand."
Target and FAO Schwarz Have Partnered for Physical and Online Shops
1. Retail Partnership Expansion - Toy brands and major retailers are expanding their partnerships in order to provide shoppers with wider access to toys in both-physical and online stores.
2. Exclusivity in Product Offering - Exclusive retail partnerships are being made to offer product lines, such as FAO Schwarz toys, that are available only through the partnered retailers, both in-store and online.
3. Affordable Gifting Options - Retail partnerships are being formed to offer affordable product options for shoppers looking to maximize their spending, especially during the holiday and gifting season.
1. Toy Retail - Toy brands and retailers such as Target and FAO Schwarz are forming multi-year partnerships to increase the scope of their product offerings and to create more opportunities for brand engagement and customer loyalty.
2. E-commerce Retail - Retail partnerships between toy brands and online retailers are increasing in order to offer customers the convenience of online shopping that is becoming increasingly popular, especially during the holiday and gifting season.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Retail partnerships, such as between Target and FAO Schwarz, provide the opportunity for cross-brand marketing and advertising, increasing brand exposure and creating synergies to enhance customer experience.