The high collars, attention to detail and intricate designs of Baroque fashion get a revisit in the Tara Cassidy 'Paper Girl' photoshoot for Fashion Gone Rogue. Shot exclusively for the mag by Marty Lochmann, the story features the fine paper crafts of Stapleton.
Transforming Tara Cassidy into a dashing damsel of the past, stylist Parish Stapleton leads a team of incredibly talented individuals, with bewitching makeup by Christabel Draffin for every season, and high-rise hair by Peta Pellegrini. While the spring-themed shots might just be enough to get me through the upcoming winter months, I can't get enough of the fall-inspired look, complete with lips that capture the color of falling leaves.
Don't miss the breathtaking collaboration of talents featured in the Tara Cassidy 'Paper Girl' shoot for Fashion Gone Rogue.
'Paper Girl' for Fashion Gone Rogue Stars a Stunning Tara Cassidy
1. Baroque Fashion - There is an opportunity for designers to create modern interpretations of Baroque fashion, integrating the intricate designs and attention to detail into contemporary styles.
2. Paper Crafts - The use of paper crafts in fashion photography opens up possibilities for creative collaborations between photographers, stylists, and artists.
3. Seasonal-themed Makeup - The trend of seasonal-themed makeup allows beauty brands to create unique and captivating products inspired by the colors and elements of different seasons.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can explore the use of paper crafts and other unconventional materials to create visually striking images.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can draw inspiration from Baroque fashion and incorporate its elements into their collections, creating modern yet classic designs.
3. Beauty and Cosmetics - Beauty brands can develop seasonal-themed makeup products that capture the essence of different seasons, offering customers a unique and immersive beauty experience.