Tape measures never seemed particularly impressive, at least not until this builder in a video called Tape Measure Masters was put on YouTube. The tape measure tricks featured here defy imagination.
The builder in the video is able to turn off a light switch, change a radio station, and even grab some keys off a table with his trusty tape measure. Watch the video above for more tricks from tape measure masters.
Implications - Consumers today are easily entertained by their peers that possess unusual or eccentric skills. Businesses that devote their efforts to exposing and showcasing the outlandish skills and expertise of different individuals will appeal to a wide audience. They will also develop a favorable reputation for providing original forms of entertainment.
Builder Wows With Tape Measure Skills in YouTube Video
1. Unusual Skill Displays - Businesses that showcase unique and eccentric skills will appeal to a wide audience for providing original forms of entertainment.
2. Tape Measure Hacks - There may be disruptive innovation opportunities in creating novel uses for traditional tools like tape measures.
3. Viral Peer-to-peer Content - There is potential for growth in creating viral content that highlights unusual and impressive skills or talents.
1. Construction - The construction industry could stand out by showcasing unconventional uses of tools and expertise.
2. Entertainment - Innovative entertainment companies could create content that features unusual and impressive skills or talents.
3. Diy/home Improvement - The DIY/home improvement industry could create tutorials and online content showcasing unique uses for traditional tools in innovative projects.