Curry Up Now is officially throwing its hat into the ring of the chicken sandwich wars with its new Tandoori Fried Chicken Sandwich.
Curry Up Now's new Tandoori Fried Chicken Sandwich is essentially a classic fried chicken sandwich, but enhanced with distinctly Indian flavors. The new sandwich consists of 48 hour tandoori-marinated chicken that's been fried until perfectly crisp. The chicken is then paired with Bombay dust aioli, house-made pickled onions, pineapple, jalapeño and a rich chutney of curry leaves, all served on a brioche bun. As Curry Up Now Founder and CEO Akash Kapoor explains, “Our TFC Sandwich exemplifies what Curry Up Now does best - we take a popular American dish, like the beloved fried chicken sandwich, and infuse it with our own unique, Indian twist to turn it into something that’s unexpected and playful.”
Image Credit: Curry Up Now
Curry Up Now's Tandoori Fried Chicken Sandwich is Flavorful
1. Indian-inspired Fast Food - Indian flavors and ingredients are being integrated into traditional fast food items, creating unique and unexpected flavor profiles.
2. Flavor Innovation in Chicken Sandwiches - Restaurants are experimenting with different flavors and seasonings to elevate the classic fried chicken sandwich, appealing to adventurous eaters.
3. Cultural Fusion in Food - Blending different culinary traditions and ingredients from various cultures creates exciting and diverse menu options.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains have the opportunity to incorporate unique flavors and ingredients into their menu items, attracting customers seeking new taste experiences.
2. Restaurant - Restaurants can differentiate themselves and stand out in a crowded market by offering fusion cuisine that combines elements from different cultural backgrounds.
3. Food and Beverage - In the food and beverage industry, there is a growing demand for innovative and adventurous flavor profiles, creating opportunities for unique product development.