It's official: the simplest things are the hardest. Look at this, a Tandem umbrella, of course! Why did we ever try to fit under one single umbrella in the pouring rain? One of us was destined to get wet!
The umbrella for two was designed by Jasmine Raznahan and Mark Owens for those who are inseparable.
Of course at first look you'd think, "I'd rather have my shoulders wet than not being able to snuggle up with my partner." But look at the picture again, and imagine how more cozy would be if both of them would hold the umbrella with their other hands! Now that is a perfect solution!
Tandem Umbrella For Lovers
1. Double-stemmed Umbrellas - Opportunity to design and market more innovative, collaborative, and customizable umbrella products for couples, families, and friends.
2. Collaborative Umbrellas - Opportunity to create and sell umbrellas that allow people to work together in unique and innovative ways.
3. Customizable Umbrella Solutions - Opportunity to offer customizable and personalized umbrella solutions for different user groups, including those with special needs or interests.
1. Personal Accessories - Personal accessory companies could explore opportunities to introduce more collaborative and customizable umbrella products.
2. Outdoors and Recreation - Companies in the outdoors and recreation industry can tap into the market for innovative outdoor umbrella solutions for couples, families, and friends.
3. Marketing and Promotions - Marketing and promotions companies could utilize customized and collaborative umbrella solutions as a way to promote team building and brand collaboration.