Designer Tamara Mellon has done one for all the lazy girls who don't exactly want their style sense to show off their indolent habits.
A thigh high boot that pulls up right into a legging, these pant/boot hybrids are stylish, quick and easy. The heel of this chic half onesie measures approximately 90 mm/3.5 inches and don't worry about dressing it up -- it does wear quite well. Throw a baggy sweater over these leather boot pants and you're stunning in a fall look that is similar to a three piece outfit without all the trouble. Anything you would normally wear with leather leggings and some boots can creatively be taken to another level with these nifty pants.
Tamar Mellon has definitely set the bar for fashion creativity with her newest design. I just hope no one ever wears these in a home where they have to take off their shoes before entry.
The Tamara Mellon Leather Legging Boots are the Best of Both Worlds
1. Hybrid Clothing - The combination of two or more clothing items into one creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion designers.
2. Fashion Convenience - Creating fashion items that are both stylish and easy to wear offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for clothing companies that want to cater to busy individuals.
3. Multifunctional Footwear - Developing footwear with multiple functions, such as combining boots and leggings, offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for shoe brands looking to differentiate themselves in the crowded footwear market.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can incorporate hybrid clothing items and convenience into their product offerings to appeal to customers looking for quick and easy outfit choices.
2. Footwear - Shoe companies can differentiate themselves by creating multifunctional footwear that combines the features of multiple shoe types into one product.
3. Retail - Retailers can offer unique hybrid clothing items and multifunctional footwear as exclusive products to attract customers looking for something new and innovative.