If that special someone is a Star Wars fan and it's time to pop the question, then you might want to get in touch with jewelry designer Takayas Mizuno whose Lightsaber-inspired designs are truly out of this world. Crafted from sterling silver and featuring Swarovski crystals, the rings by Mizuno subtly blend aesthetics to create a final product that is only distinguishable as a piece of fan-inspired jewelry when closely inspected.
While the prices of the Star Wars rings is available on request, Mizuno has created a number of styles and colors to suit your style preference and whether you're a member of the Rebel Alliance or Galactic Empire; two separate ring styles are possible with three distinct color variations.
Designed by Takayas Mizuno, These Rings Are Inspired by Lightsabers
1. Star Wars-inspired Jewelry - Opportunity for jewelers to create more fan-inspired designs for popular franchises.
2. Geek-themed Wedding Accessories - Opportunity for designers to create unique, themed wedding accessories for pop culture fans.
3. Customizable Fan Accessories - Opportunity for businesses to offer customizable accessories for fans of popular franchises.
1. Jewelry Design - Jewelry designers can tap into the trend of creating fan-inspired jewelry for popular franchises.
2. Wedding Accessories - Wedding accessory designers can cater to pop culture fans with themed options like these Star Wars-inspired rings.
3. Merchandise Retail - Retailers could expand their merchandise offerings to include customized fan accessories for a more personalized shopping experience.