'Kettle Brand' the crisps and chips company based in Salem, Oregon, announced the release of its latest chip, the 'Tailgate Edition Buffalo Bleu.' These crisps are spicy buffalo sauce-flavored mixed with blue cheese flavoring. This mix of flavors is meant to replicate the experience of dipping buffalo wings in blue cheese during a football game. Continuing on this inspiration, Kettle Brand markets these chips as tailgate food, meaning they are meant to be consumed alongside alcoholic beverages.
The Tailgate Edition Buffalo Bleu chips are sold in 12.5-oz bags at various retailers, such as Kroger and Albertsons, at an MSRP of $6.29 USD per bag. These chips will only be available for a limited time, while supplies last.
Image Credit: Kettle Brands
Kettle Brand Released Buffalo-Flavored Tailgate-Inspired Chips
1. Tailgate-inspired Snacks - Introduction of bowl food snacks based on tailgate food culture, targeting sports and partygoers.
2. Flavor-mix Innovations - Food brands that experiment and mix flavors with spicy and bold taste and mixtures that create a new market for regular and innovative snacks.
3. Seasonal Snacks - Brands that release limited edition snacks for seasons or events to create buzz, excitement, and impulse buying.
1. Snack Foods - Bringing innovative, bold, and daring flavors to the snack market aimed at party-goers to drive sales and increase product buzz.
2. Beverages - Collaboration between chip and beverage brands to offer suitable combinations that enhance tailgate experiences and cause a surge in product purchases.
3. Seasonal Foods - Specializing in creating limited edition, unique snacks that adapt to seasonal and event-based creations that evolve around a culture.