The 'Taekwondo Finger Performance in Korea' video is sure to put finger moon walkers to shame.
Featuring the amazing hand of one talented Korean fellow, this hilarious YouTube clip highlights the various moves one can enact using the human appendage in order to mimic the attacks of actual martial artists. Adding to the awesomeness of this 'Taekwondo Finger Performance in Korea' video is the fact that the performer has illustrated a little aggressive face onto his palm and even dressed up his digits in appropriate fighting attire, belt and all. You wouldn't want your hand running into this hand in a dark alley way.
If you think this video is nothing astonishing, I suggest you try performing some of the moves seen in it. They're actually much harder than they look.
'Taekwondo Finger Performance in Korea' Video Shows Deadly Digits
1. Finger Martial Arts Performance - Opportunity to create a new category of martial arts that can be performed using fingers instead of limbs.
2. Video-based Training for Unorthodox Skill Sets - Opportunity to create online classes that train individuals to perform unorthodox physical tasks for entertainment or competition purposes.
3. Virtual Reality Martial Arts Simulation Games - Opportunity to create immersive virtual reality games that allow players to experience martial arts in imaginative ways.
1. Sports and Martial Arts - This video can inspire new trends and techniques in martial arts as well as popularize a new category of martial arts that is distinctive.
2. Entertainment and Social Media - Opportunity to create viral content and monetize it through advertising, merchandise and influencer marketing.
3. Technology and Gaming - Opportunity to create innovative virtual reality games around digital martial arts, this could become the future of gaming with the improvement of the technology.