The Ariel Nomad Tactical Buggy is a rugged transportation solution for drivers that will enable them to easily tackle their choice of off-road terrain or even traverse urban landscapes without missing a beat. The vehicle features a tube frame that will offer advanced durability when driving in your choice of environment and is outfitted with a Honda K-series four-cylinder engine. This 230 horsepower vehicle will offer 200 lb-ft of torque, which will allow it to reach 60mph in just 3.5 seconds to satisfy those with a need for speed to really open it up on the road.
The Ariel Nomad Tactical Buggy is priced at $69,900 and is rounded off with a fully independent suspension system, Tilton adjustable aluminum pedal box, impressive brakes and much more.
The Ariel Nomad Tactical Buggy Has Aggressive Style and Performance
1. Off-road Vehicle Upgrades - The popularity of off-roading as a recreational activity presents an opportunity for companies to innovate with customization options for better performance, durability and style.
2. Electric Off-road Vehicles - As electric vehicles become more prolific, there is an opportunity to innovate by designing ecofriendly off-road options.
3. Connected Off-road Vehicles - Integrating data and autonomous technology into off-road vehicles creates a chance for companies to improve functionality and safety features.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Innovative companies have opportunities to specialize in off-road vehicles or incorporate new technologies and features in traditional vehicles.
2. Recreational Vehicle - Companies in this industry can adapt and cater to the increasing demand for off-road recreational vehicles.
3. Aftermarket Auto Parts - There is an opportunity for companies that specialize in aftermarket auto parts to develop custom upgrades specifically for off-road vehicles with unique needs.