Table Wine packaging was developed with the aim to bring the fermented grape drink to a generation of young adults -- a demographic that perhaps wouldn't necessarily choose vino as their first beverage preference. Designer Richard Marazzi did an absolutely charming job for the Malivoire Winery of the Niagara region in striking a rapport with 20s culture.
The tagline for the brand became "a wine for every table," asserting its inclusiveness and accessibility. Marrying the name of the drink with this clever expression, the graphics are what really bring the product home. A black label, with a bit of text at the top and bottom, features a cluster of illustrations of different sorts of surfaces. Table Wine packaging displays everything from foosball tables and pool tables to patio and kitchen tables, for wherever one enjoys drinking most.
Table Wine Packaging Asserts That the Drink is Fit for Any Surface
1. Table Wine Branding - Opportunity to create unique and innovative packaging designs that target young adults and challenge traditional wine packaging conventions.
2. Inclusive Beverage Marketing - Opportunity to develop marketing strategies that promote accessibility and inclusiveness to attract a wider and more diverse consumer base.
3. Cultural Connection in Packaging - Opportunity to incorporate cultural references and themes into packaging design to resonate with specific demographics and enhance brand identity.
1. Wine and Spirits - Opportunity for wine and spirits companies to explore new packaging designs and marketing strategies to appeal to younger consumers and expand their customer base.
2. Graphic Design - Opportunity for graphic designers to create visually appealing and memorable packaging designs that communicate brand values and connect with target audiences.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising professionals to develop innovative strategies that establish a strong brand presence and convey inclusiveness and accessibility to consumers.