Introducing Patatap, the symphonic keyboard program that allows you to create and direct music within your keyboard.
What's the coolest thing you've done with your web browser or keyboard today? Direct yourself to Patatap's website, turn the audio up, and begin to conduct music instantly within the comfort of your personal keyboard. You are now experiencing the multisensory magic that is Patatap.
The "portable animation and sound kit" is the brainchild of creator Jono Brandel, a member of the Google Creative Lab, which stemmed out of his fascination with synesthesia. With this website, you can conduct audiovisual symphonies simply by tapping on your keyboard or touchscreen if you're using your smartphone or tablet, with each letter of the alphabet mapped to a unique sound and playful animation.
Have you ever wanted to conduct your own music? Look no further, because you can do it anytime within the brilliant musical and visual depths of Patatap.
Patatap is an Interactive Site That Creates Symphonies
1. Multisensory Keyboard Programs - The development of keyboard programs that combine audio and visual elements creates opportunities for immersive and interactive experiences.
2. Interactive Music Creation - The rise of interactive platforms like Patatap enables users to create music in a fun and engaging way, opening up possibilities for innovative music production.
3. Synesthetic Technology - The exploration of synesthesia-inspired technologies in the form of keyboard programs presents potential for new ways to experience and express music.
1. Music Production - Keyboard programs like Patatap offer disruptive innovation opportunities for music producers to create unique and interactive compositions.
2. Tech Entertainment - The convergence of music, animation, and interactivity in keyboard programs creates opportunities for the tech entertainment industry to develop captivating experiences.
3. Education Technology - The incorporation of keyboard programs with audiovisual elements can revolutionize music education by providing students with an interactive and engaging learning platform.