The Swiss Smile Dental Clinic ad campaign shows the lengths people will go to hide their unsightly teeth. In this case, it involves lengthy mustaches that drape down over the mouth to conceal nearly everything south of the nostrils. A clever concept, the hilarious imagery will surely capture people's attention, especially since mustaches are very much in the spotlight right now.
Conceived and executed by Ruf Lanz, an ad agency based in Zurich, Switzerland, the Swiss Smile Dental Clinic ad campaign reads, "Stop hiding your teeth." Art directed by Isabelle Hauser with creative direction by head honchos Markus Ruf and Danielle Lanz, the campaign shows that help is not too far away.
The Swiss Smile Dental Clinic ad campaign features graphic design from Dave Schellenberg as well as copy from Maren Beck.
The Swiss Smile Dental Clinic Campaign Urges "Stop Hiding Your Teeth"
1. Teeth-related Advertising - The innovative use of humorous and attention-grabbing ads that highlight dental problems can lead to increased customer engagement and sales in the dental industry.
2. Mustache Trend in Advertising - The incorporation of the mustache trend in advertising can create memorable and shareable campaigns that generate buzz and increase brand awareness.
3. Creative and Humorous Ad Techniques - The use of creative and humorous ad techniques, such as highlighting the absurd lengths people will go to hide their dental problems, can grab the attention and interest of potential customers in various industries.
1. Dental - The dental industry can benefit from incorporating humor and attention-grabbing messaging in their advertising campaigns to increase patient engagement and sales.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can utilize the incorporation of trending elements, such as the mustache trend, to create memorable and impactful campaigns for clients.
3. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can use creative and humorous ad techniques to showcase the lengths people go to hide imperfections and highlight the benefits of products and services.