These Swiss hotels have something different from what you'd normally expect. Instead of being surrounded by shopping smalls and historic sights, it sits hidden inside of verdant forests and lies upon the side of a hill. Snow and ice surround the landmark, making it glisten with its lights inside the forest.
Dome-shaped ski lifts allow visitors to explore the incredible surroundings without getting too cold and fin-shaped glass structures adds style and sophistication.
This incredible visitation center has a very unique interior. Instead of a rustic atmosphere that would reflect the surroundings, the residences have a very futuristic and modern design. A giant outdoor pool with a man-made waterfall is only one of the many luxurious features of these Swiss hotels.
The hotel offers the illusion of living in an ice castle, among some of the wintry location's most beautiful sights.
The Tschuggen Grand Hotel Has a Unique Glassy Design
1. Forest Hotels - Opportunity for hotels to incorporate natural surroundings to create unique visitor experiences.
2. Futuristic Design - Opportunity to break away from traditional hotel design to provide guests with an unforgettable experience.
3. Luxury Ski Resorts - Opportunity to cater to high-end clientele looking for exclusive ski resort experiences.
1. Hospitality - Hotels incorporating natural surroundings and unique designs can attract more guests.
2. Architecture - Opportunity for architects to design hotels that seamlessly blend into natural surroundings while providing luxurious amenities.
3. Tourism - Luxury ski resorts with unique designs and features can attract more high-end tourists to the area.