Clarks Originals joins forces with Wu Wear on another collaborative capsule of footwear -- this time, the duo decorate the shoe models with a swirl patterning in three different colorway options. The shoe takes on the signature Wallabee as the base silhouette and boasts colorways inspired by lyrics drawn from Wu-Tang Clan's popular 'Glaciers of Ice' and 'Ice Cream.'
The uppers are adorned in the pattern along with mixed tonal combinations, constructed from a suede material throughout the uppers with water and stain-resisting coat. This sit on top of a crepe sole unit -- the Maple and the Navy colorway showcase the crepe sole, whereas the Brown colorway covers it in a 'honey spray.' Each shoe is finished with full leather trimming and lining with branding details at the heel band.
Wu Wear and Clarks Originals Inform Shoes with Lyrics
1. Collaborative Footwear - The trend of collaborating with brands from different industries to create unique and exciting footwear designs is on the rise.
2. Lyrics-inspired Design - Shoes that feature lyrics from popular songs or artist collaborations are becoming increasingly popular among the fashion-conscious.
3. Sustainable Footwear - The use of sustainable materials and environmentally-friendly manufacturing processes in footwear production is a growing trend in the industry.
1. Fashion - Collaborative footwear designs and innovative shoe concepts that incorporate unique design elements are poised to disrupt the fashion industry.
2. Music - Footwear designs that feature lyrics or are inspired by musical artists have the potential to create new revenue streams and collaborations for the music industry.
3. Sustainability - The trend towards sustainable footwear production is creating opportunities for companies to innovate and differentiate themselves in the market.