A good swing set is one of those things that never gets old. This muscle car swing set combines a classic car with the timeless fun of a swing set.
YouTube user John D. Lorean (like the car from Back to the Future) took his old Pontiac Trans Am and put it to good use. A Trans Am is a storied and very popular classic car so when one can't continue to drive it, why not rework it to serve another purpose? This swing set is made out of the back seat of the car and comes with a variety of features.
The swings come with comfortable seating, a built-in sound system and its own lights. The metalworking involved to create something like this is very difficult, but the final product is an amazing piece of playground art.
This Muscle Car Swing Set Combines the Best of Both Worlds
1. Reused Materials - Opportunity to create new products by repurposing old materials.
2. Functional Art - Opportunity to create visually appealing products that are also useful.
3. Customized Play Equipment - Opportunity to provide unique and personalized play items for children.
1. Playground Manufacturing - Incorporating customized and repurposed materials into playground equipment.
2. Metalworking - Providing creative and functional metalworking solutions for non-traditional applications.
3. Automotive Restoration - Opportunity to expand services to include repurposing old car parts into new products.