This swimsuit guide and infographic offers suggestions on what kind of bathing suit to get based on your body type. From Australian Spas and Pools, 'The Right Swimsuit For Your Body Type' gives plenty of recommendations whether you are athletic, curvy, pear shaped or have "tummy troubles." So if you're looking for a new suit for the summer season, this swimsuit guide could help you be more decisive.
For example, the chart says curvy girls should try wearing bathing suits with an asymmetrical cut, solid colors and small prints, two pieces with built-in support for the bust (like an underwire). Picks from 2Bamboo, Topshop, Puma and Mossimo for Target all fit the bill.
However, ASAP's number one tip is to "own it and be confident" regardless of your body type.
This Infographic Offers Bathing Suit Suggestions Based on Body Type
1. Body-conscious Swimsuit Guides - This trend of providing swimsuit guides based on body type offers an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by catering to the specific needs and preferences of different body types.
2. Personalized Fashion Recommendations - The trend of offering personalized fashion recommendations based on body type opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the retail industry by providing targeted and tailored shopping experiences for customers.
3. Body-positive Marketing - The trend of promoting body positivity and confidence in swimwear guides presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the advertising industry by challenging traditional beauty standards and promoting inclusivity.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of body-conscious swimsuit guides to create innovative and inclusive swimwear designs that cater to diverse body types.
2. Retail - The retail industry can capitalize on the trend of personalized fashion recommendations to create innovative online platforms or apps that offer customized shopping experiences based on individual body types and preferences.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can embrace the trend of body-positive marketing in swimwear guides to disrupt traditional beauty standards and promote brands that celebrate diversity and body confidence.