If you've always wanted to woo women like William Shakespeare or simply talk like the famed bard, than the SwiftKey ShakeSpeak is just for you. It was created to celebrate the 400th anniversary of his death. Honoring his legacy has never been more fun, however. Through SwiftKey ShakeSpeak, people will be able to finish his famous quotes thanks to its predictive properties as well as turn their own casual speech into something resembling that of a playwright.
The SwiftKey ShakeSpeak was the result of poring over all of Shakespeare's works carefully in order to distil the essence of his speech and art form. The Verge writes, "To sound a bit more like the Bard, they recommend you use "thou," "thee," and "thy" and also start sentences out with exclamations like "Ha!," What!," and "Hark!"
SwiftKey ShakeSpeak Celebrates Shakespeare's 400th Death Anniversary
1. Predictive Keyboard Technology - SwiftKey ShakeSpeak demonstrates the potential for using predictive properties to create customized language experiences.
2. Celebrity Legacy Tribute - The popularity of SwiftKey ShakeSpeak suggests a market for interactive platforms that pay homage to famous figures.
3. Language Learning Through Gamification - SwiftKey ShakeSpeak exemplifies the potential for using gamified language apps to engage users and enhance language skills.
1. Digital Language Tools - SwiftKey ShakeSpeak indicates opportunities for developing unique language software and apps.
2. Educational Entertainment - The success of SwiftKey ShakeSpeak points towards a demand for interactive learning tools that combine education and entertainment.
3. Mobile Application Development - SwiftKey ShakeSpeak highlights possible opportunities for creating innovative and playful mobile apps that leverage predictive technology.