Working from home has just gotten greener thanks to Sustainsia Inc. and their eco workspace. This unnamed office fits into your backyard and runs off of solar power.
The office was designed by Biggs Group Architecture and yoga instructor/furniture designer Tony Carr. The office is designed to be a calm and quiet work environment that leaves as small a carbon footprint as possible. Check it out in the gallery above and click on the links to see more from Sustainsia Inc.
Sustainsia Inc. and Biggs Group Architects Design a Green Backyard Office
1. Eco-friendly Home Offices - Companies can develop eco-friendly office solutions to accommodate remote work.
2. Solar-powered Work Spaces - Businesses can incorporate solar power technology into their work spaces to reduce carbon footprint.
3. Backyard Office Pods - There is an opportunity for architecture and design firms to create prefab office solutions that can be easily installed in people's backyards.
1. Architecture - Architects could partner with sustainability-focused organizations, such as Sustainsia Inc., to create eco-friendly work and living spaces.
2. Renewable Energy - Companies focused on renewable energy could develop solar technology solutions for small-scale work spaces like Sustainsia Inc.'s eco workspace.
3. Furniture Design - Furniture designers could create sustainable pieces that are specifically designed for small home offices and workspaces.