Using its own packaging to promote its sustainable production practices, the clothing brand 'Zady' displays manufacturing infographics on its packaging. With the new 'Essentials' collection, the brand is showing off how truly sustainable its products are, while simultaneously shedding light on the lack of transparency in many other fashion brands.
The collection includes a button-up shirt, Alpaca sweater and jersey shirt -- all ethically sourced and designed to last. Showing the process from farm to final product, Zady hopes to set an industry standard for this kind of manufacturing.
Brand transparency is becoming more common and important to consumers with the environmental issues that come along with many clothing companies these days. Using the very packaging its clothes come in, Zady is both reinforcing the purchaser's decision as well as advertising itself to others.
'Zady' Explains Its Sustainable Production Processes on Its Packaging
1. Sustainable Production Packaging - More companies will use their packaging to communicate sustainable production practices and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Brand Transparency Visualization - Companies will use graphics and infographics on their packaging to explain their manufacturing processes and provide transparency to consumers.
3. Ethical Sourcing Promotion - Companies will highlight their ethical sourcing and production practices on their packaging to appeal to socially conscious consumers.
1. Fashion - Clothing brands can use packaging to promote their sustainable and ethical production practices and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Consumer Goods - Companies in various consumer goods industries can use packaging to communicate their sustainable production and sourcing practices to consumers and gain a competitive edge.
3. Retail - Retailers can use their private-label packaging to highlight their commitment to sustainable and ethical sourcing and promote their own brand.