The Chatpod series is the sustainable office meeting booth range by Impact Acoustic—a brand that is known for delivering quiet spaces for team meetings in the contemporary office setting. While Impact Acoustic has been celebrated for its innovative booth model, the Chatpod series is certainly a step-up for the brand due to the materials used. These include recycled materials from post-consumer hardboard, plastic bottles, sawdust, and rubber.
The Chatpod 700 is designed by Jeffrey Ibañez. The piece is available in a high table or bench configuration. Like many of Impact Acoustic's booths, the sustainable office meeting booth is soundproofed with Archisonic material. In addition to its eco-friendly composition, the Chatpod 700 is delivered largely preassembled and can be completed on-site with lightning speed—just 90 minutes.
Image Credit: Dezeen
Impact Acoustic's Chatpod 700 is Designed by Jeffrey Ibañez
1. Sustainable Meeting Booths - Brands can innovate by creating sustainable office meeting booths using recycled materials to reduce environmental impact.
2. Innovative Soundproofing - There is an opportunity for brands to develop innovative soundproofing materials, like Archisonic, to create quiet spaces for team meetings in the contemporary office setting.
3. Efficient Assembly - Simplifying the assembly process for office furniture could be a disruptive innovation that reduces labor costs for businesses.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can explore ways to use recycled materials to create sustainable and eco-friendly office furniture, like the Chatpod 700.
2. Construction - Construction companies can develop innovative soundproofing materials, like Archisonic, to create quiet spaces for team meetings in the contemporary office setting.
3. Business Services - Businesses that provide office furniture assembly services can differentiate themselves by providing efficient assembly options that save businesses both time and money.