The latest fitness craze sweeping across the U.S. is AntiGravity Yoga which involves climbing into a hammock and allowing it to act as a soft trapeze, supporting you as you strike your yoga poses while suspended in the air.
Drawing on additional techniques from dance, pilates and calisthenics, AntiGravity yoga is being touted as a complete workout which is also excellent for relieving compressed joints and aligning the body from head to toe.
What a wonderful hobby for anyone who has ever dreamed of tossing it all in and running away with Cirque Du Soleil.
1. Antigravity Fitness - With AntiGravity Yoga, there is an opportunity for businesses in the fitness industry to innovate by incorporating aerial apparatuses like hammocks and trapeze into exercise routines.
2. Multi-disciplinary Workouts - Antigravity Yoga’s incorporation of different exercise techniques – including dance, pilates, and calisthenics – shows the potential for comprehensive, multi-disciplinary workouts that can offer unique experiences and benefits to customers.
3. At-home Workouts - As AntiGravity Yoga continues to gain popularity, there is an opportunity for businesses in the fitness industry to create at-home AntiGravity Yoga kits that can offer customers the chance to experience AntiGravity Yoga from the comfort of their homes.
1. Fitness - With AntiGravity Yoga’s unique approach to exercise, there is an opportunity for businesses in the fitness industry to utilize this trend to create new, innovative classes and workouts that can attract a wider range of customers.
2. Entertainment - AntiGravity Yoga’s similarity to circus and performance arts creates an opportunity for businesses in the entertainment industry to incorporate similar aerial techniques into new, innovative forms of performances or television shows.
3. Wellness - Antigravity Yoga's potential for alleviating pain and aligning the body from head to toe creates an opportunity for businesses in the wellness industry to create unique AntiGravity Yoga-based wellness programs that target specific ailments or conditions.