If you love sushi, but sometimes don't branch out enough because you fear accidentally ordering something served still alive, then you need the Sushipedia iPhone app! This handy application was developed by Tokiolabs and it is super informative.
Scroll through every type of roll your can imagine and select to instantly see more information about what it is comprised of. My sushi ordering woes are over!
Implications - Globalization has enabled consumers to encounter different cultures from every corner of the world without actually having to travel. Businesses and companies will benefit by providing individuals with the opportunity to transform their cultural curiosity into actual knowledge that will increase the experience of indulging in another culture's delicacies. An informed consumer will experience more pleasure or satisfaction.
Sushipedia is for People Who Love Sushi & Want to Know What They're Eating
1. Foodie-apps - Creating apps like Sushipedia to provide consumers with information about different cuisines increases the experience of indulging in another culture's delicacies.
2. Cultural-curiosity - Globalization has enabled consumers to encounter different cultures from every corner of the world without actually traveling, which has created a demand for informative apps that can provide cultural insights.
3. Information-overload - The need for apps like Sushipedia highlights the importance of providing clear and concise information about cuisines to prevent information overload and make it easier for consumers to make informed choices.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from developing informative apps like Sushipedia to provide customers with information about different cuisines.
2. Technology - The technology industry can provide innovative and informative apps like Sushipedia to enhance the experience of indulging in different cultures' delicacies.
3. Tourism - The tourism industry can benefit from developing apps like Sushipedia to provide cultural insights to individuals who are interested in exploring different cuisines while traveling.