You can support breast cancer research while you compute if you use the new Susan G. Komen mouse from Microsoft. This mouse is draped in pink and features the iconic light pink ribbon that has become an icon of strength and hope.
For every Susan G. Komen mouse sold, Microsoft will donate $4 of the proceeds to Komen for the Cure. This mouse is on sale from now until the end of September of next year, so there’s no excuse for you not to pick up one of these breast cancer-fighting peripherals.
The Susan G Komen Mouse from Microsoft Computes for the Cure
1. Cancer-fighting Peripherals - Opportunity for companies to develop and market peripherals that support charitable causes and raise awareness for specific diseases.
2. Cause Marketing - Growing trend of businesses collaborating with nonprofit organizations to develop products that support charitable causes.
3. Socially Conscious Consumerism - Increasing demand from consumers for products that align with their values and contribute to social good.
1. Technology - Tech companies can explore partnerships with nonprofit organizations to create purpose-driven peripherals and contribute to charitable causes.
2. Healthcare - Healthcare industry can leverage cause marketing to develop innovative products that support wellness and raise awareness about specific diseases.
3. Retail - Retailers can cater to socially conscious consumers by promoting and selling products that contribute to charitable causes.