The head of a dead unicorn, furless goats (Scape Goat) and dead, obese human beings all form part of John Isaac’s portfolio. Put it this way, you would need a very strong stomach to live with some of his more powerful pieces in your home. Stage blood is listed a lot as a medium for his mixed media works.
All of his pieces are varied and, in my opinion, brilliant. The black sculpted bronze hand giving the one fingered salute is titled “From a distance you are smaller… But I know that you are there.” I also like his neon piece “What lies behind what lies before.”
John Isaac Gives The Finger To Art With Crude Uniqueness
1. Morbid Art - An opportunity for disruptive innovation within the art industry to create unique and controversial pieces that challenge societal norms.
2. Mixed Media Sculptures - A trend for creating sculptures that use unconventional materials and techniques, encouraging innovation and experimentation in the art world.
3. Provocative Imagery - A trend towards using shocking or controversial imagery in art, opening up opportunities for artists to push boundaries and challenge viewers.
1. Fine Arts - Fine arts industry can perceive a high influx of new artists and buyers that enjoy and value unique, controversial and provocative art.
2. Sculpture - The sculpture industry can use this trend as a focal point to create disruption by using mixed media and unconventional materials to make thought-provoking imagery.
3. Neon Art - Neon art industry has an opportunity to expand its scope by creating a diverse set of artwork that features unconventional content, taking inspiration from John Isaac's work.