When it comes to fashion, we can almost all agree that majority of the spotlight is placed upon haute couture women’s fashion, but the Spring/Summer 2011 Surface to Air men’s collection certainly should not be ignored. Fellas out there looking for some hot relaxed-chic additions for your wardrobe, take heed, as this collection is certainly one to check out.
From old-school personalized Elvis t-shirts for those casual days to strapping and handsome suits for nightwear, this collection will have you feeling fashion-ready and confident for those soon-to-come midsummer nights.
The Spring 2011 Men's Collection by Surface to Air is Laid-Back Fierce
1. Relaxed-chic Menswear - There is an opportunity for designers or brands to venture into creating more laid-back yet stylish menswear collections for the summer season.
2. Personalized Clothing - With personalized Elvis t-shirts as part of the collection, it presents an opportunity to explore more customized and personalized clothing for men.
3. Gender-neutral Fashion - The focus on men's fashion underlines the potential for the growth of gender-neutral fashion, which can be inclusive of a wider audience.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry is presented with the opportunity to create more innovative and trendy collections for men's fashion.
2. Online Retail Industry - The online retail industry can explore offering more personalized and customized clothing options for men to cater to their specific fashion needs.
3. Entertainment Industry - The focus on Elvis t-shirts in the collection opens up avenues for the entertainment industry to collaborate with fashion brands/designers to release customized clothing lines or collections.