Copenhagen-based label NAKED CPH continues to work closely with adidas Originals and this time around, it updates the Supernova Cushion 7 sneaker model. The signature shoe gets a new Onyx colorway and talking about the new update, NAKED CPH states that it aims “to explore the importance and impact of energy in all its forms, from the spiritual and emotional to the physical.”
This is the inspiration behind the range and creates the shoe with a black breathable mesh material as the base foundation, which is chosen specifically to reduce heat. It then sits on top of the classic adiPRENE sole unit foundation which is meant to help dissolve shock and rounded out with a torsion TPU arch by the heel and forefoot.
Image Credit: Polina Vinogradova
NAKED CPH Updates the adidas Supernova Cushion 7 Sneaker
1. Onyx-tonal Iridescent Sneakers - The use of onyx-tonal iridescent colors in sneaker designs has potential for future fashion trends.
2. Breathable Materials for Shoes - The preference for using breathable mesh materials in shoe design could lead to innovations in sustainable footwear.
3. Energy-inspired Design Concepts - Exploration of the importance and impact of energy in design has potential for creating unique and visually striking products.
1. Footwear Industry - There is potential for the footwear industry to innovate and create sustainable, yet fashionable, designs using breathable materials.
2. Fashion Industry - The use of onyx-tonal iridescent colors and energy-inspired design concepts could lead to disruptive innovations in the fashion industry.
3. Athletic Industry - The innovative use of shock-dissolving soles and breathable materials in athletic footwear has potential for improving performance and comfort for athletes.