The conceptual 'Supernova' amp has been designed by Dan Salisbury as a monolithic piece of technology for the home or studio that will offer users the ability to enjoy the latest technological capabilities in a stylish way.
The unit is packed with two drivers that are housed within the concrete body that will provide unparalleled feedback thanks to the strong resonating capability of the building material. The unit will provide 360-degrees of audio feedback when placed anywhere in your space to make it suitable for areas of all sizes and shapes.
The conceptual 'Supernova' amp can be adjusted via the users smartphone and has been perfected to be ideal for musicians to use when jamming out alongside their favorite tracks or playing their own compositions.
The 'Supernova' Amp Stylishly Fills a Room with Audio
1. 360-degree Audio - Incorporating 360-degree audio feedback into audio products offers immersive sound experiences for users.
2. Concrete Technology - Utilizing concrete as a building material presents opportunities to create unique and resonating designs for various products.
3. Smartphone Control - Integrating smartphone control into audio devices allows for convenient and customizable user experiences.
1. Audio Equipment - The audio equipment industry can explore the use of 360-degree audio technology to enhance their products and cater to users seeking immersive sound experiences.
2. Architecture and Design - The architecture and design industry can leverage the use of concrete technology to create aesthetically pleasing and acoustically innovative structures and products.
3. Smartphone Technology - The smartphone technology industry can collaborate with audio equipment manufacturers to develop seamless smartphone control features for audio devices, adding convenience and personalization for users.