Lifestyle influencer Erica Choi is back with another egg-related endeavour in the form of a clean beauty brand dubbed 'SUPEREGG'. For this particular line, Choi drew inspiration from the use of eggs in the beauty routines of many Asian cultures. Opting for a plant-based alternative, this line offers the same nutrients and richness in a vegan-friendly form.
Superegg's lineup of products includes the Sound Renewal moisturizer and Gentle Elements cleanser, offering a clean and minimalist addition to one's beauty routine. Also inspired by the egg is the brand's packaging, which arrives in a subtle colorway with a curved silhouette. The brand plans to expand next year by offering two different sheet masks for consumers to try.
Image Credit: Superegg
Erica Choi's Superegg Line is a Plant-Based Alternative
1. Plant-based Beauty - There is an opportunity for the beauty industry to incorporate more natural and sustainable ingredients in their products.
2. Cultural Beauty Practices - Beauty companies can look to different cultures to incorporate innovative beauty practices and ingredients in their products.
3. Minimalist Packaging - Consumers are increasingly drawn to minimalist and eco-friendly packaging options, providing an opportunity for beauty companies to innovate in this area.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can incorporate plant-based ingredients, look to cultural beauty practices, and innovate in packaging to stay competitive.
2. Sustainability - There is an opportunity for sustainable companies to enter the beauty industry and provide environmentally friendly options for consumers.
3. Cultural Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the popularity of cultural beauty practices by offering products inspired by different cultures and traditions.