The Superbook is an incredible new device, launched by none other than Andromium, that is designed to make it possible for you to enjoy all the luxury and convenience of a large 11.6-inch screen in conjunction with your Android smartphone whilst also taking advantage of a full-size keyboard and track pad.
While this isn't the first product out there that enables you to upgrade your Android phone experience, what makes the Superbook stand out is the fact that it doesn't clutter your setup. Rather, it manages to neatly stuff all the components into a laptop shell that weighs in at only around 900 grams and seamlessly connects to your phone via a single and unhindering USB cable.
The Superbook gadget will appeal to those who want a less cluttered setup for their Android mobile and computing needs.
The Superbook Converts Your Android Phone Into a Laptop
1. Transformative Smartphone Accessories - The Superbook opens opportunities for more transformative smartphone accessories that combine portable and desktop functionalities.
2. Laptop-phone Integration - The Superbook showcases opportunities in developing laptop-phone integration, providing seamless transitions between mobile and desktop workspaces.
3. Simplification of Device Setup - The Superbook poses a trend towards simplification of device setup, providing more convenient solutions for users.
1. Smartphone Accessories - The Superbook highlights opportunities for innovation in the smartphone accessories industry, particularly in creating more integrated and convenient products.
2. Laptop Manufacturing - The Superbook challenges the laptop manufacturing industry to further explore laptop-phone integration and creating more lightweight models that cater to mobile workspaces.
3. Mobile Computing - The Superbook pushes for innovation in mobile computing, exploring possibilities for more seamless transitions between desktop and mobile devices.