The Super Magnetic Thinking Putty can be likened to The Blob, the monster in the 1958 American horror film of the same name. Although it may look and feel like play-doh, when near any sort of metal, it gravitates towards it and gobbles it up in a slow and methodical way. Terrifying to witness if out of context, this plaything is certainly a step up from the classic toy.
When not around metal, the Super Magnetic Thinking Putty can be manipulated and played with in the same way as the original. Stretched, molded or shaped, it is a fun toy that feeds off of imagination as much as it does when it comes to metals. It is made in the United States.
The Super Magnetic Thinking Putty Can Be Likened to The Blob
1. Super Magnetic Thinking Putty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new applications for the Super Magnetic Thinking Putty, such as creating magnetic sculptures.
2. Metal Interaction Toys - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design new toys that interact with metal in unique and unexpected ways.
3. Enhanced Sensory Play - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create sensory toys that engage multiple senses, incorporating elements like magnetism and texture.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate magnetic properties into traditional toys to add a new level of play.
2. Educational Toys - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop educational toys that teach concepts like magnetism through hands-on experiences.
3. Furniture and Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore how magnetic materials can be incorporated into furniture and interior design to enhance functionality and aesthetics.