Korean photographer Suntag Noh has a unique style of photography. The self-taught and talented photographer has gained a lot of exposure in recent years. His style and lighting choices are one-of-a-kind and captivate many.
In almost all of Suntag Noh's shoots, he chooses to shoot in almost completely dark situations. His high-powered flash attached to his DSLR captures the subjects in his photos, while leaving the surrounding background ominous and almost non-existent.
The subjects are very unique in Suntag Noh's photos because they are photographers themselves. They may not all be professional but they are taking pictures of some unseen event or scenery. Suntag Noh chooses to shoot these picture takers instead of the perhaps more interesting objects that the others are attempting to photograph.
Suntag Noh Takes Pictures of Others Taking Pictures
1. Dark Photography - The trend of capturing images in dark settings, creating a unique and atmospheric aesthetic.
2. Photographing Photographers - The trend of photographing individuals who are taking pictures, showcasing the act of photography itself.
3. Unique Lighting Techniques - The trend of using unconventional lighting choices to create visually stunning and captivating photographs.
1. Photography - There is an opportunity for photography equipment manufacturers to develop specialized tools and accessories for dark photography.
2. Art - Art galleries and museums can explore exhibitions and collections that feature photographing photographers as a unique theme.
3. Fashion - Fashion photographers and designers can integrate unique lighting techniques showcased in dark photography into their campaigns and editorials.