The only real good news about skin cancer is that with a little effort, cases of the disease's occurrence can be minimized. The aim of this SunSmart Australia campaign is to promote the practice of such simple preventative measures so that fewer people will be affected by the dreadful illness.
Gratuity is a very effective method for establishing consumers' attention, so the Cancer Council of Western Australia is offering free dollops of sunscreen. Dispensers of the protective epidermal lotion have been placed within billboards against the sides of bus stops so that people who are out and about can access a sample readily.
To send home a stronger message, the Cooch Creative advertising agency added the line "cutting your sun exposure is easier than cutting out a skin cancer." Cleverly, the SunSmart Australia campaign places the sun cream within the poster's excision site.
This SunSmart Australia Campaign Encourages Skin Protection
1. Gratuity Marketing - Opportunity to use free samples or giveaways to capture consumer attention and promote products or causes.
2. Interactive Advertising - Incorporating interactive elements into advertising campaigns to engage and educate consumers.
3. Location-based Dispensing - Utilizing dispensers in strategic locations to provide convenient access to products or services.
1. Outdoor Advertising - Integration of functional elements into billboards can enhance engagement and effectiveness.
2. Skincare Products - Opportunity to innovate in the development and distribution of sunscreen and other protective products.
3. Health and Wellness - Combining advertising and public health campaigns to promote healthy behaviors and prevent diseases.