The latest Stüssy sunglasses capsule collection has been unveiled by the brand hot on the heels of its Fall/Winter 2019 collection to offer style-forward individuals with a 90s-inspired way to enhance their outfit.
The collection includes three styles in total -- the Nico, Logan and Owen -- which are all being offered in an array of color options. Each of the styles draws distinct influence from aesthetic choices of the late-80s and into the 90s, which is sure to satisfy the mass number of consumers coveting the fashions of these bygone eras.
The Stüssy sunglasses capsule collection is set to be available for purchase starting on September 13 and boasts a unisex aesthetic with styles that aren't gender-specific.
Image Credit: Stüssy
The Latest Stüssy Sunglasses Capsule Collection is Retro
1. 90s-inspired Sunglasses - The growing popularity of 90s-inspired fashion trends opens up opportunities for brands to develop retro-inspired accessories like sunglasses.
2. Unisex Fashion - The rise of gender-neutral clothing encourages brands to create unisex fashion pieces that cater to a wide range of consumers.
3. Colorful Sunglasses - Increasing demand for brightly-colored accessories, such as sunglasses, showcases opportunities for designers to incorporate vibrant colors into new collections.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the popularity of the 90s-inspired trend and create new collections appealing to style-forward individuals.
2. Accessories - The accessories industry can develop and innovate their product lines, such as sunglasses, to keep up with the changing fashion landscape.
3. Retail - Retail brands can take advantage of the popularity of streetwear fashion trends and offer a diverse range of 90s-inspired collections for their customers.