The Sunday Times Style September 23rd photoshoot starring top model Karlie Kloss is one of 10 covers shoots the magazine is doing to celebrate 10 years of publication. Focusing on dark elegance, the editorial is clearly in more of an somber celebratory mood than a cheerful one. Yet this adds an edgy element to the photoshoot that will entice people more than a happy go-lucky one.
Lensed by photographer Eric Guillemain, the Sunday Times Style September 23rd cover shoot marks a momentous milestone for the publication. The stylist keeps this in mind as the American beauty is clad in pieces exclusively from the Dior Haute Couture’s fall collection. The sleek studio photoshoot was perfected by hairstylist Michal Bielecki and makeup artist Tiina Roivainem.
The Sunday Times Style September 23rd Issue Stars Karlie Kloss
1. Dark Elegance Celebration - Opportunity to create more edgy and somber celebratory editorials.
2. High-end Couture Shoots - Create more photoshoots that showcase the latest high-end fashion collections.
3. Innovative Beauty Collaborations - Opportunity to collaborate with different industries such as make-up, hair and photography to come up with new and sophisticated ideas for future editorials.
1. Fashion - Fashion Industry can take advantage by showcasing high-end collections through editorials.
2. Beauty - Beauty Industry can collaborate with fashion publications to showcase new make-up and hair trends through editorial shoots.
3. Photography - Photography Industry can benefit by working closely with fashion and beauty industries for more creative and innovative editorial shoots.