The hottest thing about this little city skipper is the sun that powers it. The Peugeot OMNI has solar panels on its sides to capture energy and store it in onboard lithium batteries.
Since 95% of the cars in the city tool around with only one person in them, this two-seat concept car was designed to minimize wasted space. A carbon fiber body keeps the Peugeot OMNI strong without adding weight.
Implications - The Peugeot OMNI is a fantastic car for both is eco inventiveness and its aesthetics. The hot little car looks like it just fell right out of a sci-fi movie. Do you think that this car or one like it will catch on any time soon in urban areas?
The Peugeot OMNI
1. Solar-powered Vehicles - Developing innovative vehicles that utilize solar power as alternative energy source
2. Minimalist Cars - Designing smaller vehicles to accommodate single users and reduce waste of space
3. Carbon Fiber Body Cars - Creating cars with strong yet lightweight carbon fiber bodies to improve overall performance
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Manufacturing eco-friendly cars with emphasis on solar-panels and carbon fiber material
2. Renewable Energy - Developing efficient solar panels to provide sustainable and alternative energy sources for transportation
3. Sustainable Design - Incorporating sustainable design principles to create eco-friendly and efficient vehicles