The Sui He by Lachlan Bailey portrait series graces the Vogue China February 2013 issue. The gorgeous model poses streetside while dressed in a slew of denim-enriched wardrobe staples picked by stylist Clare Richardson.
Sui he sports the latest canadian tuxedo combos from the likes of 3.1. Philip Lim, Balmain and Miu Miu among others. From 80s inspired suiting to pencil skirt and trench coat pairings, this elegant editorial shines a light on chic denim garments and accessories.
Despite of its casual wear associations, this classic and durable material has been continuously reinvented by some of fashion's top names. Transitioning from every day elegance to timeless sophistication, the Sui He by Lachlan Bailey Vogue China portrait series showcases the versatile nature of denim as a style and eco-conscious material choice.
The Sui He by Lachlan Bailey Portrait Series is Denim-Clad
1. Denim Reinvention - Fashion designers are continuously finding new ways of using denim, promising growth opportunities for textile, apparel, and fashion companies.
2. Canadian Tuxedo Trend - The Canadian tuxedo trend continues to stay relevant, signifying a promising opportunity for apparel manufacturers and retailers.
3. Eco-friendly Denim - Denim's growing popularity as an eco-conscious material is driving the trend for sustainable fashion, leading to innovation opportunities for textile and fashion companies.
1. Textile - The textile industry has an opportunity to innovate in denim manufacturing by finding ways to use eco-friendly processes to cater to the demand for sustainable materials.
2. Apparel - Apparel manufacturers and retailers can capitalize on the Canadian tuxedo trend by offering new collections of denim-based clothing and accessories.
3. Fashion - The denim trend and demand for eco-friendly materials present disruptive opportunities for fashion designers and houses to create new, innovative, and sustainable denim products.