The new Stussy Fall campaign for 2017 is comprised of a selection of photographs that date back decades, in order to show the brand's loyal consumer base just how far back its history reaches.
As the popular streetwear brand is well-known for its international scope which it honors with its graphic designs and styles, the photographs are taken from all around the world. The Stussy Fall campaign uses the work of three different photographers: Ron Leighton, David Dobson, and Michael Miller. Due to this, the black and white images feature a number of artistic perspectives that highlight the importance of a multicultural consumer base for the brand.
The seasonal collection is expected to drop on August 11th, and will be available in-store and online internationally.
The Stussy Fall Campaign Features Three Decade-Old Photographs
1. Historical Streetwear - Opportunity for brands to showcase their rich history and build brand loyalty through campaigns that highlight their heritage.
2. International Scope - A trend of streetwear brands embracing global cultures and designs to cater to a diverse consumer base.
3. Multicultural Consumer Base - Brands recognizing the value of appealing to a multicultural audience and incorporating diverse perspectives in their campaigns.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage their historical archives and global influences to create impactful campaigns that resonate with their target audience.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore opportunities to collaborate with fashion brands, capturing their rich history and multicultural influences through their lens.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can facilitate the global distribution of historical streetwear collections, making them accessible to consumers worldwide.