The whole graffiti-as-fashion phenomenon hit a whole new level of saturation when Stussy and Gallery 1950 released these slippers. But I’m not sure I’m offended, because I think these shoes are hot! Priced at ￥3,990 (Approx. $44 USD), the Stussy and Gallery 1950 slippers look cool, appear comfy and will keep your feet warm as you walk around the house.
With winter coming, they seem like a stylish practical item for every thug/playa who hates cold feet.
Stussy and Gallery 1950 Make Home Shoes Hot
1. Fashionable Home Shoes - The trend of fashionable home shoes has emerged with the release of Stussy and Gallery 1950's graffiti slippers.
2. Graffiti-inspired Fashion - The popularity of graffiti-inspired fashion is demonstrated with the release of Stussy and Gallery 1950's graffiti slippers.
3. Comfortable Yet Fashionable Shoes - There is an emerging trend of comfortable yet fashionable shoes, exemplified by the Stussy and Gallery 1950 slippers.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can take advantage of the popularity of fashionable home shoes and create innovative designs.
2. Streetwear Industry - The streetwear industry can capitalize on the trend of graffiti-inspired fashion and create disruptive designs.
3. Home Apparel Industry - The home apparel industry has an opportunity to create more stylish and practical home shoes that keep feet warm.