After releasing a series of lipsticks and pigmented glosses in the 'Galaxy' holiday collection, Rihanna's Fenty Beauty brand is gearing up to release yet another lip product, the 'Stunna Lip Paint.'
So far, only one shade has been shared with the popstar's fans, however it's likely that others will be shown before the collection officially launches online and in-stores on November 23rd. The shade that's teased is a vivid ruby red, which has a highly saturated color, and a slightly glossy finish to it. The lip paint formula is a first for the Fenty Beauty brand, and is sure to attract makeup lovers who prefer a more bold look.
All of the Fenty Beauty products can be found on the brand's website, as well as at Sephora.
Rihanna's New Fenty Beauty 'Stunna Lip Paint' Comes in a Vivid Red
1. Bold Lipstick Colors - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in creating a range of vibrant and highly pigmented lipsticks for consumers seeking a bold and standout look.
2. New Lip Product Formulas - There is potential to develop innovative lip paint formulas that combine strong color payoff with a glossy finish, appealing to makeup enthusiasts.
3. Popstar Beauty Brands - Creating partnerships between beauty brands and popular music artists can lead to successful product launches and increased customer engagement.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry has an opportunity to emphasize bold and vibrant lip colors, catering to consumers looking for unique and attention-grabbing makeup products.
2. Beauty Retail - Beauty retailers can capitalize on the popularity of popstar-led beauty brands, stocking and promoting new and exciting lip products to attract customers.
3. Online Beauty Platforms - Online beauty platforms have the potential to showcase and sell the latest bold lip products, creating a convenient and accessible shopping experience for makeup enthusiasts.