You have probably heard or tried the cheese stuffed pizza crust by now. To change it up Pizza Hut is introducing a vegemite stuffed crust in their Australia locations, following their Doritos chip-covered pizza crusts.
Available for an extra $3 with any topping, the Mitey Stuffed Crust consists of "Australia's favorite spread" mixed with melted mozzarella cheese. Unfortunately for vegemite lovers, the stuffed pizza crust will only be around for a limited time. Although most people outside Australia aren't the biggest fan of the odorous brown spread, there are certainly Aussies who will rejoice at this news.
Here just in time for Australia Day, the regional offering indicates a move towards chain restaurants incorporating special menu items catering to local tastes.
Pizza Hut Australia Will Be Offering a Vegemite Stuffed Pizza Crust
1. Regional Menu Items - Chain restaurants are beginning to incorporate special menu items catering to local tastes, indicating a rise in popularity for regional cuisine and unique flavors.
2. Stuffed Crust Innovation - Pizza chains are exploring new ways to innovate with stuffed crusts, indicating a disruption in the traditional pizza market and a focus on uniqueness.
3. Limited-time Offerings - Food companies are utilizing limited-time offerings to create hype around unique menu items, indicating a strategy for creating demand and a sense of exclusivity for their products.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains are exploring new ways to innovate with unique menu items, indicating a disruption in traditional fast food offerings.
2. Pizza Delivery - Pizza delivery companies are exploring new ways to stand out in a crowded market, indicating an opportunity for disruptive innovation in pizza crusts and toppings.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry is utilizing limited-time offerings to create buzz around new products and unique menu items, indicating a strategy for creating demand and a sense of exclusivity for their products.