The 'Bobtail' is a stroller attachment that allows parents to partake in a little cruising when taking their little ones out for a stroll. Available now for preorder on Kickstarter, the 'Bobtail' works by being attached onto the rear section of a stroller and enabling parents to scoot along with the stroller rather than simply walk.
The 'Bobtail' makes it more fun for parents to go out and walk their neighborhood with their children, and even utilize the unit for commuting purposes. This would allow parents to have fun as they push kids to school or play classes to have just as much fun as kids are having as they're getting pushed.
The 'Bobtail' stroller attachment features a sturdy design as well as a rear brake that can be used in collaboration with the main stroller brakes for added safety and security.
The 'Bobtail' Turns a Stroller into a Scooter for Parents
1. Scooter Stroller Attachments - The Bobtail stroller attachment allows parents to combine walking and scooting, creating a fun and efficient way to transport their children.
2. Parent-child Commuting - The Bobtail stroller attachment enables parents to have fun and be active while transporting their children to school or play classes.
3. Enhanced Stroller Safety - The Bobtail stroller attachment includes a rear brake to ensure added safety and security during scooting and walking.
1. Parenting and Baby Products - The parenting and baby product industry can create and market innovative stroller attachments like the Bobtail to meet the evolving needs of active and adventurous parents.
2. Recreational Vehicles - The recreational vehicle industry has the opportunity to integrate scooter features into strollers, providing parents with a multi-functional and enjoyable way to travel with their children.
3. Sport and Fitness Equipment - The sport and fitness equipment industry can explore the development of stroller attachments that promote active lifestyles for parents, ensuring they stay active while taking care of their children.