Perhaps you're preparing vegetables and you choose to rinse them in large morsels, the String Strainer can be manipulated to make larger openings to let pooling water out much more quickly. Made by oodesign of Japan, the culinary contraption is wonderfully adaptable, thanks to is manufacturing in a flexible polymer material.
The broad white bowl has a flat base for stabilization and integrates rows and rows of fine slits that run parallel to each other around the rim. They allow small droplets of water out while effectively containing tiny items like rice, lentils and spaghetti.
Hold the String Strainer around the bottom while you run the faucet through it; your fingers will be in the optimal position to part the pliable strips of the plastic to make greater gaps in the colander.
The String Strainer Effectively Drains Edibles with Expandable Slits
1. Flexible Kitchen Implements - Opportunity for introducing innovative kitchen tools that can adapt to different cooking needs.
2. Expandable Slits - Potential for creating products with expandable slits that improve functionality and efficiency in various industries.
3. Adaptable Polymer Material - Opportunity for developing new materials that are flexible and durable for multiple applications.
1. Kitchenware - Potential for disruptive innovation in the kitchenware industry by introducing flexible and adaptable utensils.
2. Food Processing - Opportunity for improving efficiency and precision in food processing through the use of expandable slits in equipment.
3. Manufacturing - Potential for disruptive innovation in the manufacturing industry by developing adaptable polymer materials for different products.