MÜNN's streetwear runway portrayed the crux of business and casual wear. Designer Han Hyu-Min's juxtaposition creates a noteworthy Spring/Summer 2019 collection that definitely calls for attention. Presented during Seoul Fashion Week, the catwalk added an eerie component to the ensembles. MÜNN's approach to presentation included a faceless component that communicated a somewhat unsettling aesthetic. Aside from the experimental take on businesswear, the streetwear runway boasted sheer facemasks, some of which were adorned with flowers.
The silhouettes in MÜNN's Spring/Summer 2019 collection favor slouchier cuts. Select pieces boast recognizable logos like the yellow Nike football gloves, as well as a basketball jersey with the LA Lakers logo. This adds a strong sporty component to the already destabilized notion of casual business apparel.
Photo Credits: Thomas Welch
MÜNN's SS 2019 Collection Boasts a Sense of Nostalgia
1. Faceless Fashion - Fashion industry can experiment more with faceless components in their design to create an unsettling aesthetic and bring novelty to their collections.
2. Slouchier Cuts - Fashion industry can explore more with slouchy cuts to give a comfortable yet stylish look to business as well as casual wear.
3. Sporty Business Attire - Fashion industry can take inspiration from MÜNN's SS 2019 collection to bring in a strong sporty component to business attire for a more modern and casual approach.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry should experiment with faceless components, slouchier cuts, and sporty business attire to bring novelty and modernity to their collections.
2. Sportswear Industry - The sportswear industry can take inspiration from MÜNN's SS 2019 collection to design comfortable and stylish pieces that can be incorporated into business attire.
3. Makeup and Accessories Industry - The makeup and accessories industry can work on designing sheer masks and floral headpieces to go with the streetwear and become a new fashion statement.